TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Foreword, by
Murray N. Rothbard
"The income tax is the root of the malignant
tree of Big Government."
"New political issues don't materialize out
of thin air. They are created."
- Chapter 1
How Did We Get Stuck with This Tax?
- Chapter 2
The Economic Illogic of Taxing "Income"
- What Is "Income"?
- Heaviest Burden on Those at the Bottom
- The Silliest Idea of All: Progressive Taxes
- Chapter 3
America's Secret Police (the I.R.S.)
- Chapter 4
What Is the Proper Role for a Central Government
- All "Social Programs" Can Be Eliminated
- The Defense of America Does Not Require an Income
- Chapter 5
Economic Benefits of Repeal
- The Way to Break Up Concentrated Wealth
- Chapter 6
The Time for Action Is Now!